Monday, June 15, 2009

Apology stacked on apology. It's like Jenga.

I have to apologize for the extreme delay, its not something I would have asked for to be honest. I had time to post erratically, but the muses of a convoluted man wouldn't seem to be of interest. I'll try and make up for the missing posts these next few weeks by releasing bi-weeklies.

Up till now, my life has always been in the moment; second to second and minute to minute, never thinking too far ahead, valuing now and guiding myself only by desire... but it seems the fates sought to change that. For the first time ever, my life has surfaced, however, lit only by a dim fluorescent glow. It's as if the bones of a prehistoric being had been set upon a table, completely alien in nature to what we know, and from those simple remains, deteriorated and foreign, we must draw out the meaning and usage of each bleached vessel. My bones have been placed, a rigid structure from which an unfathomable amount of futures can stem, but these bones are fact and can never change. The unknowings of my world now have solidarity. It is an obscure and unsettling feeling... but I'll take it.

And it's odd to understand the fact that my writing will change drastically, washed in the same iridescent light. But I digress from the point of this blog, forgive my musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment