Monday, April 13, 2009

Where we begin.

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a place about me, but in a light different than normal; it is about my inherent need to create, and my personal experiences in writing my first novel. I will be making an effort to keep this blog updated weekly with my progress as both a writer, and as a type of learn-by-experience guide for anyone else who has similar goals. Frankly speaking however, this is a way for me to spread my work and to gain somewhat of a following. Earnestly, I want this to succeed more than anything else in my life, first and foremost this is my goal and all my eggs are in this basket. So please, sit down and take your time to read; any comments, suggestions, hate mail, or critiques I can take, though I would prefer they be constructive. I'm also willing to answer any questions anyone may have about my work, my process, or the struggles I will be going through to get published.

Cheers,
Cathan

1 comment: